Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

What Are They Working On?


One of my favorite things about quilt guilds and sewing groups is that there is always something going that inspires! I love the variety of projects, fabric choices, and techniques on display at a gathering of quilters. The Monday afternoon group of my local guild is no exception. I'm not always able to join them, but when I can, here's what it looks like. Kathy and her granddaughter worked on the batik turtles. They enjoy sewing together.

Eddie was binding this lovely Thistle quilt that now hangs on a wall in her home.

Freda is working on her pumpkin stack wallhanging.
Ann-Marie is appliqueing the border with lively bright flowers on black.

Norma Jean is also working on bright floral applique on a dark background.

1 comment:

Martha Lever said...

Hi Nancy,
How wonderful to have a quilting group the regularly get together. We used to have a calligraphy guild but it dissolved many years ago and I have missed it ever since. Lovely quilts!