Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 3, 2022

Late to The Party...

 



This little ballerina is late, but better late than never, as they say! I had planned to finish this embroidered and beaded project in time for Christmas, but the clock ran out. She is one of the many designs available in Kelli May-Krenz's online class titled "Sugar Plum Stitching." I still need to stitch her closed and add a beaded edge. It was so relaxing to select threads and embroider this project.



So much sparkle! Her tutu and collar are full of seed beads and sequins. And her leotard is stitched with variegated floss surrounding a rose. Part of the fun was also using so many of the colors of floss and thread in my collection. There's quite a bit there and it doesn't get out much. Given my speed, I think I better start the other designs Kelli makes available now to have them in time for Christmas 2022!

4 comments:

Lynette (NZ) said...

She is absolutely gorgeous. What a wonderful way to showcase your lovely supplies ♥

Robbie said...

She is a doll!!!!! What a great mix of beads and threads! Once again, nicely done!!!!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Sorry I'm late visiting. I've had no internet or phone since Monday, but stopped by to say what an amazing amount of hand work you did on this adorable doll, Nancy. Great job.

The Inside Stori said...

Nancy, this is adorable!!!!