Powered By Blogger

Saturday, December 24, 2022

Santa Claus is Coming to Town...

 


This Old World Santa is waiting by the tree. He's new this year. Our Fiber Bee had a make-it workshop in July to make these dolls. I made this version in Buffalo Plaid.


And this one in Caribbean red and white print.


A few of the Santas gathered at our Christmas luncheon. One of the Santas is hiding a bottle inside- a clever and creative design change made by one of the members.


The new Santas join this one I made some years ago, all to add some holiday festivity to our home.


And here's a long, tall Santa. He stands about 20" high and is made from tin.


Do you believe?


This tiny acrylic Santa has a switch that allows him to light up and sparkle. Ho, ho, ho.


Our local museum had a wonderful display of a collection of Santas. So detailed.



This one gave me pause. Do you think it's Mrs. Santa, or a European costumed Santa Claus? I'm sure you've been very good this year. I appreciate your following and commenting on my blog throughout the year, and I plan to put in a good work with him on your behalf! Merry Christmas!


3 comments:

Robbie said...

Love, love all of your Santa's! I have only a few in my collection but you gave me a good idea to take pics of them for next year! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas....I didn't send out cards this year! First in ages...BUT I will be back at it next year! Took a year off! Happy New Year to you and your family!

Lynette (NZ) said...

You are really in the Christmas spirit :-) Have a fabulous celebratory season

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Wow, Nancy. You definitely have a love of Santas. I was blown away by the ones from the museum, but I sure loved the ones you made, too. I may have been forced offline by the storm at Christmas, but I want to wish you a joyous, safe, healthy, and prosperous 2023 in advance of the new year.